A special, romantic flight over the majestic Torrey Pines, the beautiful La Jolla Shores and Scripps Pier, as well as Mission Bay.
Aerial tours of San Diego & beyond.
Enjoy a truly unique, unforgettable experience.
We operate under a sophisticated, companywide Safety Management System. Safety is our number one priority.
The feel. The excitement. Share it together. It’s a whole new way to experience San Diego. Helicopter rides are fun.
Think outside the box – a helicopter tour is one of the most invigorating experiences of a lifetime!
We have experiences for everyone – from helicopter tours of San Diego, escapes to Mexico to unique tour packages.
Tour covers La Jolla Cove, Sea World, Downtown, USS Midway & the Coronado Bridge. Approximately 30 minutes*.
Experience the “Diego Delight” tour + North County coastline, Del Mar Racetrack, Point Loma Lighthouse and Hotel del Coronado. Approximately 42 minutes*.
Along with the best attractions from the “Diego Delight” and the “Unforgettable” tours, you will see MCAS Miramar, Rancho Santa Fe and Lake Hodges. Approximately 60 minutes*.
A private, romantic helicopter tour over the La Jolla coastline, the Coronado Bridge and downtown. Perfect for couples wedding proposals or anniversaries. Approximately 30 minutes*.
We design a custom helicopter tour, just for you.
Package includes a coastal & inland helicopter tour, a private tour of Thornton Winery, and a different tour route home.
Package includes tour of San Diego to Barona Casino, private tour of casino, and return trip by limo.
Package includes tour of La Jolla, Mission Bay & San Diego, includes a Hornblower cruise with brunch or dinner.
Package includes a helicopter tour and sailing tour of San Diego Bay.
2-day package includes tours, lunch on the coast, and an overnight stay at select vineyards.
Featured tour package:
This tour includes a helicopter flight and winery tour. Your helicopter tour goes from the coastline to Temecula Valley. You’ll land and enjoy lunch at Thornton Winery, then enjoy an inland flight route home. About 3.5 hours.
FAQ, Specials, Rates & Reservations.
Everything you’ll need to get your helicopter tour off the ground.
- Corporate Helicopters of San Diego made my wedding proposal happen! When they mentioned that they do direct flights to the Thornton Winery I knew that it would be perfect for what I was looking for. Everyone at CHSD made our experience special and memorable. I can't thank them enough for going above and beyond to take care of all our requests. The flight was amazing and something we will never forget and plan to do many more times!Sarah & Derek Kane
- My boyfriend surprised me and took me on the "Surf and Turf" tour for Valentine's Day. It was incredible! Our favorite parts were seeing the San Diego Wild Animal Park from the air, seeing a whale in La Jolla, flying by downtown, and seeing Coronado. Our pilot / tour guide was Bryan, and he couldn't have been nicer. He was more than happy to loop around and see a couple nice houses that we liked. I really recommend it!Shannon Nicol
- “I booked a flight as a birthday present for my girlfriend, her daughter and I. The reservation process was flawless and effortless. The flight itself was amazing and the pilot was great. We had such a blast and already planning another adventure. Thank you so much Corporate Helicopters. You guys are awesome!!!!Serbando S.
- “WOW!!! I can't say enough wonderful things about this trip. Corporate helicopters really made our flight around San Diego amazing. The views were breathtaking and you were really able to see the best view of the San Diego coast and the cliffs. What really topped this trip off was the stop at a local winery where my boyfriend proposed to me :) I can’t thank Corporate Helicopters enough for helping make that day so special!”Kelsey H., FL
- If you’re looking for a little excitement in San Diego, these tours are a once in a lifetime experience!Jim H., California
- If you are ever in San Diego, you have to visit Corporate Helicopters and take a tour. Our pilot was great and I was so comfortable. It was one of the highlights of my trip!The Bashaw Family, TX
- The highlight of our vacation.John
- Breath taking! One of the things you have to do in your lifetime!George & Patty