- Airbus & American Eurocopter Authorized Service Center
- Factory-trained technicians
- Experienced with 12 year inspections
- Discounted parts available with inspection
- Reliable repairs
- Import & export capability
Experienced technicians. From teardown to rebuild.
When it’s time for your 12 year inspection – 144 month inspection for your EC120, EC130, AS350 or AS355, you need reliable experienced technicians to perform teardown, inspection, discrepancies and repairs.
During your repairs, get an upgrade.
When your helicopter is in for repair, it’s a great time to perform upgrades to avionics, interior or paint and any extras that will make your helicopter mission ready!
EC120: In-Progress & After
AS350: In-Progress & After
AS355: In-Progress & After
Get a free quote.
Contact us today for a free quote on your helicopter 12 year inspection.
- In June 2012, the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department Air Operations Bureau researched options and vendors for the 144-month service on two of their three EC-120s. After thorough analysis, and recommendations from other law enforcement agencies and Eurocopter customers, Supervising Mechanic, John Austin and Commander/Pilot, Lt. Tim Cotter, selected Corporate Helicopters in San Diego. John was impressed with the open lines of communication and attention to detail as the first of two projects began. John recalls, “From the beginning, Director of Maintenance Jon McClure, Chief Inspector Mike Duncan, and Lead Mechanic Calvin Penfound, were completely receptive and actually encouraged my participation in the project. After my first visit, I was impressed with the organization of their facility, their attention to detail, and obvious emphasis on safety. Their commitment to providing complete overhaul service in a timely manner, coupled with exceptional customer service surpassed our expectations.”Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department