How many Valentine’s gifts do you remember? Chances are you might remember last year, but what about any other year than that?
Perhaps we’re jaded, but if you’re going to give something for Valentine’s Day, it should be an experience. And if that experience is one that will last a lifetime – even better.
Corporate Helicopters has just the thing: Valentine’s Day Special Helicopter Tour.
This is no cheap box of chocolates. It’s a thoughtful, unique gift and experience.
Here are the highlights:
- This is a private flight for 2. You won’t share the helicopter with anyone else except the pilot.
- It’s romantic. In addition to the privacy, each couple will get a long stem rose. We’ve even had quite a few marriage proposals made on these tours.
- It’s limited. Flights are available only on February 14, 15 & 16, 2020.
- You’ve got choices. Choose from a 30-minute, 42-minute or 60-minute flight, depending on what you are interested in seeing.
- Discounted rates. The rates are highly discounted rates for private flights, and even beat the rates for shared flights.
So, you can win Valentine’s Day forever with this Valentine’s experience. This is easy, and it’s a no-brainer!