This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for corporatehelicopters.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
This website uses Google Analytics in order to analyze its traffic and optimize its performance.
Google Analytics doesn’t collect direct PI (such as names, emails and phone numbers), but places cookies on your device, including a ClientID that is recognized by the CCPA as a persistent identifier.
This information is shared with Google (a third party).
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You have the right to see the data we’ve collected through Google Analytics. You have the right to have the Google Analytics data deleted, and the right to opt out of third party selling of this data.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the contact form or by calling (858) 505-5650.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- If are interested in disclosure and/or deletion of your Google Analytics data, please find the Google Analytics cookie(s) in your browser (they start with _ga), locate the number sequence, and send all of them to us.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Currently, we do not collect credit card data online.
If in the future we do change the website to collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information will be encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You will be able to verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
We protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.