This is a special night time helicopter tour that gives you and your family an incredible perspective of San Diego’s lights from the air.
Dates, times & options
- For a limited time, this tour will depart at 4:45pm nightly.
- Tours booked on December 8th & 15th, 2019 will feature a flyover of the San Diego Bay Parade of Lights!
- Tours on these two dates will depart at 4:30pm, 5:30pm, and 6:30pm.
Making a midfield crossing of Lindberg Field to San Diego Bay, you’ll see Shelter Island, Harbor Island, the Embarcadero, and the Coronado Bridge.
You’ll then fly over the downtown skyline, with views of Petco Park and Balboa Park.
The return flight to Corporate Helicopters covers Mission Valley.
- Some of the things you’ll see on this tour include the lights over numerous areas of San Diego, the coastline from Bird Rock to Pacific Beach, to Mission Bay, Belmont Park, San Diego Bay, Sea World, Lindberg Field, Shelter Island, Harbor Island, the Embarcadero, and a closing view of Downtown San Diego, Petco Park, Balboa Park, Coronado Bridge and Mission Valley.
- See a map of the tour route.
- Includes a cup of hot cocoa.
- Pricing: $175 per person. 2 person minimum.
- There are a limited number of slots available for this tour and they fill up quickly. We strongly encourage you to make early reservations.
- Approximately 24 minutes.
Tour route is approximate. All tours are subject to the availability of the airspace.
Some photos from this tour:
Here are some photos taken during this tour:
Corporate Helicopters of San Diego made my wedding proposal happen! When they mentioned that they do direct flights to the Thornton Winery I knew that it would be perfect for what I was looking for. Everyone at CHSD made our experience special and memorable. I can’t thank them enough for going above and beyond to take care of all our requests. The flight was amazing and something we will never forget and plan to do many more times!
My boyfriend surprised me and took me on the “Surf and Turf” tour for Valentine’s Day. It was incredible!
Our favorite parts were seeing the San Diego Wild Animal Park from the air, seeing a whale in La Jolla, flying by downtown, and seeing Coronado.
Our pilot / tour guide was Bryan, and he couldn’t have been nicer. He was more than happy to loop around and see a couple nice houses that we liked. I really recommend it!
“I booked a flight as a birthday present for my girlfriend, her daughter and I. The reservation process was flawless and effortless. The flight itself was amazing and the pilot was great. We had such a blast and already planning another adventure. Thank you so much Corporate Helicopters. You guys are awesome!!!!
“WOW!!! I can’t say enough wonderful things about this trip. Corporate helicopters really made our flight around San Diego amazing. The views were breathtaking and you were really able to see the best view of the San Diego coast and the cliffs. What really topped this trip off was the stop at a local winery where my boyfriend proposed to me 🙂 I can’t thank Corporate Helicopters enough for helping make that day so special!”
If you’re looking for a little excitement in San Diego, these tours are a once in a lifetime experience!
If you are ever in San Diego, you have to visit Corporate Helicopters and take a tour. Our pilot was great and I was so comfortable. It was one of the highlights of my trip!
The highlight of our vacation.
Breath taking! One of the things you have to do in your lifetime!