This is a special night time helicopter tour that gives you and your family an incredible perspective – to see the San Diego holiday lights from the air.
You’ll then fly over the downtown skyline, see Balboa Park and the Coronado Bridge, before returning to Corporate Helicopters.
- Some of the things you’ll see on this tour include the lights over numerous areas of San Diego, the coastline of Pacific Beach, to Mission Bay and San Diego Bay, with a closing view of Downtown San Diego, Balboa Park and the Coronado Bridge.
- See a map of the tour route.
- Includes a glass of champagne (with valid ID).
- Pricing starts at $135 per person
- There are a limited number of slots available for this tour and they fill up quickly. We strongly encourage you to make early reservations.
- Approximately 24 minutes.
Dates, times & options
- Special is only available on select nights in November and December after sunset.
- On December 9th & December 16th this tour will feature the San Diego Bay Parade of Lights! Be sure to book these special dates.
Tour route is approximate. All tours are subject to the availability of the airspace.
Some photos from this tour:
Here are some photos taken during this tour:
Corporate Helicopters of San Diego made my wedding proposal happen! When they mentioned that they do direct flights to the Thornton Winery I knew that it would be perfect for what I was looking for. Everyone at CHSD made our experience special and memorable. I can’t thank them enough for going above and beyond to take care of all our requests. The flight was amazing and something we will never forget and plan to do many more times!
My boyfriend surprised me and took me on the “Surf and Turf” tour for Valentine’s Day. It was incredible!
Our favorite parts were seeing the San Diego Wild Animal Park from the air, seeing a whale in La Jolla, flying by downtown, and seeing Coronado.
Our pilot / tour guide was Bryan, and he couldn’t have been nicer. He was more than happy to loop around and see a couple nice houses that we liked. I really recommend it!
“I booked a flight as a birthday present for my girlfriend, her daughter and I. The reservation process was flawless and effortless. The flight itself was amazing and the pilot was great. We had such a blast and already planning another adventure. Thank you so much Corporate Helicopters. You guys are awesome!!!!
“WOW!!! I can’t say enough wonderful things about this trip. Corporate helicopters really made our flight around San Diego amazing. The views were breathtaking and you were really able to see the best view of the San Diego coast and the cliffs. What really topped this trip off was the stop at a local winery where my boyfriend proposed to me 🙂 I can’t thank Corporate Helicopters enough for helping make that day so special!”
If you’re looking for a little excitement in San Diego, these tours are a once in a lifetime experience!
If you are ever in San Diego, you have to visit Corporate Helicopters and take a tour. Our pilot was great and I was so comfortable. It was one of the highlights of my trip!
The highlight of our vacation.
Breath taking! One of the things you have to do in your lifetime!