Tours are priced by the flight. For example, if you book the Diego Delight for 3 passengers, it costs about $108 per person. Exotic adventures are priceless and do cost more. Whether you are solo or part of a large group, we can accommodate your request – seven days a week.
* This tour includes helicopter flight, picnic lunch with drinks, wine tasting, appetizers, dinner, rooms, landing fees, pilot overnight costs, visitor’s visa, and all taxes.
A unique experience you will never forget.
Quite simply, there is nothing like a helicopter tour. The feel. The adrenaline. It’s a whole new way to experience the world.
Call (800) 345-6737, or make a reservation online.
- Corporate Helicopters of San Diego made my wedding proposal happen! When they mentioned that they do direct flights to the Thornton Winery I knew that it would be perfect for what I was looking for. Everyone at CHSD made our experience special and memorable. I can't thank them enough for going above and beyond to take care of all our requests. The flight was amazing and something we will never forget and plan to do many more times!Sarah & Derek Kane
- My boyfriend surprised me and took me on the "Surf and Turf" tour for Valentine's Day. It was incredible! Our favorite parts were seeing the San Diego Wild Animal Park from the air, seeing a whale in La Jolla, flying by downtown, and seeing Coronado. Our pilot / tour guide was Bryan, and he couldn't have been nicer. He was more than happy to loop around and see a couple nice houses that we liked. I really recommend it!Shannon Nicol
- “I booked a flight as a birthday present for my girlfriend, her daughter and I. The reservation process was flawless and effortless. The flight itself was amazing and the pilot was great. We had such a blast and already planning another adventure. Thank you so much Corporate Helicopters. You guys are awesome!!!!Serbando S.
- “WOW!!! I can't say enough wonderful things about this trip. Corporate helicopters really made our flight around San Diego amazing. The views were breathtaking and you were really able to see the best view of the San Diego coast and the cliffs. What really topped this trip off was the stop at a local winery where my boyfriend proposed to me :) I can’t thank Corporate Helicopters enough for helping make that day so special!”Kelsey H., FL
- If you’re looking for a little excitement in San Diego, these tours are a once in a lifetime experience!Jim H., California
- If you are ever in San Diego, you have to visit Corporate Helicopters and take a tour. Our pilot was great and I was so comfortable. It was one of the highlights of my trip!The Bashaw Family, TX
- The highlight of our vacation.John
- Breath taking! One of the things you have to do in your lifetime!George & Patty