We recommend arriving fifteen minutes before your schedule tour. This allows enough time for us to check in and pre-flight all passengers regarding safety issues and procedures when in the helicopter.
We will fly any of our tours at anytime, weather permitting. We suggest you book (reserve) your flight in advance to ensure availability.
All of our tours offer an excellent view, and any flight time in the late morning or early afternoon should be fantastic, weather permitting. We are open 7 days a week and will do our best to accommodate the needs of our clients. Customers always come first.
Our listed prices represent the total cost for all passengers in that particular helicopter. Each helicopter has a set rate, and the number of passengers in your party determines which helicopter you will take.
All of our tours are private – meaning you will have your own helicopter, and vacant seats will not be filled in order to accommodate more passengers. We feel strongly that private tours offer a more personal and memorable experience for each passenger.
Corporate Helicopters is proud to provide our passengers with some of the most experienced pilots in San Diego. Each of our pilots has received extensive company and factory training to ensure the highest level of safety on each and every flight.
We are also capable of flying multiple helicopters for groups larger than 6. However, each helicopter does have a maximum weight limit and an individual seat limit. If either of these limits are exceeded, you will need to upgrade to a larger helicopter or decrease the size of your party to ensure all safety requirements are met.
We can create a custom tour to accommodate large groups by flying multiple helicopters. We have flown 50 plus passengers, and are capable of accommodating even more. Additionally, tour routes and durations can be customized to include specific locations of interest.
Our tours are routed to offer the most breathtaking sites within the allotted time period. However, if there is a specific location you would like to see, we are capable of adjusting the hour long Surf and Turf tour to include your desired location assuming no extra flight time is incurred. Our main goal is to provide each customer with the most memorable experience possible.
Absolutely! One of the most important things to remember to bring on your helicopter tour is your camera. During our tours, you will be able to shoot through the glass of your helicopter and capture some amazing shots of San Diego.
We provide aerial photo flights for professionals looking to capture the beauty of San Diego from above. For these flights, we remove the doors and create a customized route to include all of the specific locations you wish to shoot.
We are an FAA Certified Air Carrier and offer charter flights. LAX and Santa Monica are less than an hour flight away. Popular charter destinations include Temecula Wine Country and international flights to Baja, Mexico. We are experts at creating custom group charters to the destination of your choice.
Should you wish to cancel a booking or make any changes, please contact us 24 hours prior to the set date and time of your flight or a $100 cancellation fee may be charged to the credit card on file. Bookings are non transferable.
- Corporate Helicopters of San Diego made my wedding proposal happen! When they mentioned that they do direct flights to the Thornton Winery I knew that it would be perfect for what I was looking for. Everyone at CHSD made our experience special and memorable. I can't thank them enough for going above and beyond to take care of all our requests. The flight was amazing and something we will never forget and plan to do many more times!Sarah & Derek Kane
- My boyfriend surprised me and took me on the "Surf and Turf" tour for Valentine's Day. It was incredible! Our favorite parts were seeing the San Diego Wild Animal Park from the air, seeing a whale in La Jolla, flying by downtown, and seeing Coronado. Our pilot / tour guide was Bryan, and he couldn't have been nicer. He was more than happy to loop around and see a couple nice houses that we liked. I really recommend it!Shannon Nicol
- “I booked a flight as a birthday present for my girlfriend, her daughter and I. The reservation process was flawless and effortless. The flight itself was amazing and the pilot was great. We had such a blast and already planning another adventure. Thank you so much Corporate Helicopters. You guys are awesome!!!!Serbando S.
- “WOW!!! I can't say enough wonderful things about this trip. Corporate helicopters really made our flight around San Diego amazing. The views were breathtaking and you were really able to see the best view of the San Diego coast and the cliffs. What really topped this trip off was the stop at a local winery where my boyfriend proposed to me :) I can’t thank Corporate Helicopters enough for helping make that day so special!”Kelsey H., FL
- If you’re looking for a little excitement in San Diego, these tours are a once in a lifetime experience!Jim H., California
- If you are ever in San Diego, you have to visit Corporate Helicopters and take a tour. Our pilot was great and I was so comfortable. It was one of the highlights of my trip!The Bashaw Family, TX
- The highlight of our vacation.John
- Breath taking! One of the things you have to do in your lifetime!George & Patty