Corporate Helicopters works with meeting planners to make it easy to construct group tours that leave a lasting impact. With multiple helicopter flights, we can meet your tour capacity needs.
Corporate Helicopters is an FAA Certified Air Carrier, and is authorized to transport you to destinations for business or pleasure.
We organize flights for meeting planners and special events
Our helicopters are ready to take your group for flights-of-fancy over the magnificent San Diego coastline and exquisite country estates.
Our 3600 square-foot hangar is perfect for a meeting and party space.
Combine this with tours and arrivals via helicopter, and your party is both cool and unforgettable.
- Corporate Helicopters of San Diego made my wedding proposal happen! When they mentioned that they do direct flights to the Thornton Winery I knew that it would be perfect for what I was looking for. Everyone at CHSD made our experience special and memorable. I can't thank them enough for going above and beyond to take care of all our requests. The flight was amazing and something we will never forget and plan to do many more times!Sarah & Derek Kane
- My boyfriend surprised me and took me on the "Surf and Turf" tour for Valentine's Day. It was incredible! Our favorite parts were seeing the San Diego Wild Animal Park from the air, seeing a whale in La Jolla, flying by downtown, and seeing Coronado. Our pilot / tour guide was Bryan, and he couldn't have been nicer. He was more than happy to loop around and see a couple nice houses that we liked. I really recommend it!Shannon Nicol
- “I booked a flight as a birthday present for my girlfriend, her daughter and I. The reservation process was flawless and effortless. The flight itself was amazing and the pilot was great. We had such a blast and already planning another adventure. Thank you so much Corporate Helicopters. You guys are awesome!!!!Serbando S.
- “WOW!!! I can't say enough wonderful things about this trip. Corporate helicopters really made our flight around San Diego amazing. The views were breathtaking and you were really able to see the best view of the San Diego coast and the cliffs. What really topped this trip off was the stop at a local winery where my boyfriend proposed to me :) I can’t thank Corporate Helicopters enough for helping make that day so special!”Kelsey H., FL
- If you’re looking for a little excitement in San Diego, these tours are a once in a lifetime experience!Jim H., California
- If you are ever in San Diego, you have to visit Corporate Helicopters and take a tour. Our pilot was great and I was so comfortable. It was one of the highlights of my trip!The Bashaw Family, TX
- The highlight of our vacation.John
- Breath taking! One of the things you have to do in your lifetime!George & Patty