Work at Corporate Helicopters.
Corporate Helicopters hires team members based on excellence. We pay particular attention to talent, education, character and work ethic. We offer full-time employees paid vacation, medical, dental and a 401(k) matching plan.
To apply for a position, click the apply button at the end of the job listing you are interested in.
Corporate Helicopters ready to hire a full time A&P Mechanic with a minimum of three years experience with Airbus AS350 series, Bell 206 series, Robinson R22, R44 or comparable. We are looking for someone with excellent technical skills, a good work ethic and the ability to perform repairs and maintenance in accordance with applicable FAA regulations and Manufacturer‘s instructions.
The company is an authorized FAR Part 145-repair station and an Airbus Service Center and Robinson Service Center. The majority of work is typically done in a fully appointed maintenance hangar, but there are times when helicopters will be worked on in the field.
Requirements – Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform scheduled aircraft maintenance on all systems
- Flight control
- Troubleshooting systems
- Perform required inspections to ensure airframe structure and powerplant serviceability
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum 3 plus years helicopter maintenance experience
- Experience with Eurocopter AS 350 series, Bell 206 Series, Robinson R22 & R44
- An Inspection Authorization (IA) is preferred.
- Factory training preferred for AS350 B2/B3, Bell Helicopters and Robinson Helicopters
Candidate must be able to use a computer, be Authorized to Work in the US and have a valid A&P License. Must have clean background check and pass an FAA drug test.
Corporate Helicopters is searching for an exceptional pilot to join our team. Flights may include passenger transports to remote locations in the mountains, deserts and Mexico. Assignments may include aerial filming, powerline survey and vertical reference long line. The ability to teach advanced pilot training would be an advantage.
Preference will be given to applicants with the most relevant experience. Candidate must demonstrate excellent customer skills and be a team player. A positive safety culture is a must. Must have excellent references from previous employers.
- Minimum 2,500 hours helicopter total time
- Commercial/Instrument or ATP license
- CFI License
- 300 hours turbine helicopter
- 150 hours AS350 B2/B3 experience
- Preference for factory school
- Must be Authorized to Work in the US
- Complete favorable background check
- Pass an FAA Drug Test
- Have excellent references from previous employers
We offer competitive salaries depending on experience, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) matching funds, paid vacation and sick leave.
Cover letter, Resume, Copy of Pilot License, and Copy of Medical Certificate for consideration.