Work at Corporate Helicopters.
Corporate Helicopters hires team members based on excellence. We pay particular attention to talent, education, character and work ethic. We offer full-time employees paid vacation, medical, dental and a 401(k) matching plan.
To apply for a position, click the apply button at the end of the job listing you are interested in.
A&P Helicopter Mechanic
Corporate Helicopters ready to hire a full time A&P Mechanic with a minimum of three years experience with Airbus AS350 series, Bell 206 series. We are also looking for an experienced Robinson R22 & R44 mechanic . We are looking for someone with excellent technical skills, a good work ethic and the ability to perform repairs and maintenance in accordance with applicable FAA regulations and Manufacturer‘s instructions.
The company is an authorized FAR Part 145-repair station and an Airbus Service Center and Robinson Service Center. The majority of work is typically done in a fully appointed maintenance hangar, but there are times when helicopters will be worked on in the field.
Requirements – Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform scheduled aircraft maintenance on all systems
- Flight control
- Troubleshooting systems
- Perform required inspections to ensure airframe structure and powerplant serviceability
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum 3 plus years helicopter maintenance experience
- Experience with Eurocopter AS 350 series, Bell 206 Series, Robinson R22 & R44
- An Inspection Authorization (IA) is preferred.
- Factory training preferred for AS350 B2/B3, Bell Helicopters and Robinson Helicopters
Candidate must be able to use a computer, be Authorized to Work in the US and have a valid A&P License. Must have clean background check and pass an FAA drug test.
Flight Coordinator / Receptionist
Our ideal candidate would be someone who loves people, aviation, and a challenge. The duties required for this position include managing the front desk activities in a busy office. If chosen, you would be responsible for performing duties that keep the flights on schedule and the office running efficiently.
Responsibilities would include:
- Answering a multi-line phone system
- Scheduling flights
- Greeting and directing customers in courteous and professional manner
- Coordinating flight arrangements for staff pilots
- Entering flight records into computer database
- Providing administrative assistance
- Ordering office supplies
- Managing office maintenance
- Maintaining organized work environment
- Assisting the management with special projects as needed
Candidate must processes:
- A pleasant and professional demeanor and phone manner
- Great communication skills
- Superb organizational processes
- Cooperative and adaptable temperament
- Prefer Bilingual Spanish
- Proficiently with both Mac and PC computers
- Intermediate level skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Stable work history in related fields
- Strong work ethic and ability to learn quickly
This job requires professional administrative skills and the ability to provide extraordinary customer service. Candidate must be a flexible, organized dependable team player with the ability to prioritize tasks and work accurately and independently at a fast pace. Analytical skills are mandatory and knowledge of the aviation industry is very beneficial.
Our company has a long record of excellence, is team oriented, professional and business casual. If you would like to be considered for the position, send a cover letter with your resume.
Pay dependent on relative experience.
Email Resume and cover letter.
Starting pay is $12-$17 per hour depending on relevant experience and qualifications.