Work at Corporate Helicopters.
Corporate Helicopters hires team members based on excellence. We pay particular attention to talent, education, character and work ethic. We offer full-time employees paid vacation, medical, dental and a 401(k) matching plan.
To apply for a position, click the apply button at the end of the job listing you are interested in.
Helicopter Records Administrator
Corporate Helicopters is seeking a Helicopter Records Administrator to work as the assistant for the Director of Maintenance. The job includes updating, maintaining and organizing document files for the maintenance department. This is a responsible position that will interface between the maintenance, parts and accounting departments. This position is best suited for someone who has good computer, math and organizational skills. The position is Monday through Friday from 7am to 4pm. We prefer someone with experience, yet are willing to invest in the training of an exceptional individual with long term potential.
- Track helicopter flight times
- Enter data into the computerized maintenance tracking system from source documents
- Maintain filing system of helicopter maintenance records
- Communicate with mechanics
- Assist in parts ordering and shipping
- Fill out FAA Forms
- Track Life Limited Component Cards
- Create reports as needed
- Assist with additional projects as required
Work Experience Preferences
- Previous helicopter records clerk experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Prefer experience with EBIS software, or willingness to learn
- Office skills to include maintaining and organizing files
- Must be detailed, organized, and accurate.
- Flexibility and excellent interpersonal skills a must
- Able to work independently
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Able to work independently
Benefits include: Vacation and sick pay, Health and dental, 401(k) matching, and Aflac. Pay range is $14-$20 per hour, depending on experience.
To be considered for this position, submit your resume with cover letter and salary requirements.
A&P Helicopter Mechanic
Corporate Helicopters is hiring a full time A&P Mechanic with a minimum of three years experience with Airbus AS350 series, Bell 206 series, and an experienced Robinson R22 & R44 mechanic. We are looking for someone with excellent technical skills, a good work ethic and the ability to perform repairs and maintenance in accordance with applicable FAA regulations and Manufacturer‘s instructions.
The company is an authorized FAR Part 145-repair station and an Airbus Service Center and Robinson Service Center. The majority of work is typically done in a fully appointed maintenance hangar, but there are times when helicopters will be worked on in the field.
Requirements – Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform scheduled aircraft maintenance on all systems
- Flight control
- Troubleshooting systems
- Perform required inspections to ensure airframe structure and powerplant serviceability
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum 3 plus years helicopter maintenance experience
- Experience with Eurocopter AS 350 series, Bell 206 Series, Robinson R22 & R44
- An Inspection Authorization (IA) is preferred.
- Factory training preferred for AS350 B2/B3, Bell Helicopters and Robinson Helicopters
Candidate must be able to use a computer, be Authorized to Work in the US and have a valid A&P License. Must have clean background check and pass an FAA drug test.