Work at Corporate Helicopters.
Corporate Helicopters hires team members based on excellence. We pay particular attention to talent, education, character and work ethic. We offer full-time employees paid vacation, medical, dental and a 401(k) matching plan.
To apply for a position:
Mail your resume with a cover letter to us.
Flight Coordinator/Receptionist – Full-time position
Our ideal candidate would be someone who loves people, aviation, and a challenge. The duties required for this position include managing the front desk activities in a busy office. If chosen, you would be responsible for performing duties that keep the flights on schedule and the office running efficiently.
Responsibilities would include:
- Answering a multi-line phone system
- Scheduling flights
- Greeting and directing customers in courteous and professional manner
- Coordinating flight arrangements for staff pilots
- Entering flight records into computer database
- Providing administrative assistance
- Ordering office supplies
- Managing office maintenance
- Maintaining organized work environment
- Assisting the management with special projects as needed
- Prepare reports for review (Excel)
Candidate must have:
- A pleasant and professional demeanor and phone manner
- Great communication skills
- Superb organizational processes
- Cooperative and adaptable temperament
- Prefer Bilingual Spanish
- Proficiently with both Mac and PC computers
- Intermediate level skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Stable work history in related fields
- Strong work ethic and ability to learn quickly
This job requires professional administrative skills and the ability to provide extraordinary customer service. Candidate must be a flexible, organized dependable team player with the ability to prioritize tasks and work accurately and independently at a fast pace. Analytical skills are mandatory and knowledge of the aviation industry is very beneficial.
Corporate Helicopters has a 26-year track record of excellence, is team oriented, professional and business casual. If you would like to be considered for the position, send a cover letter with your resume.
Full time position with benefits.
Email Resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting pay is $12-$16 per hour depending on relevant experience and qualifications.