Corporate Helicopters put together a list of 5 ‘Instagramable’ locations for you to add to the gram while you’re flying over America’s Finest City!
These are just a few of our favorite spots that you can see while taking a helicopter tour of San Diego with friends a family.
- Children’s Pool in La Jolla – Thanks to the seawall this is a great spot for children to paddle and swim without the danger of waves. By helicopter, you will capture sights of people laying out on the sand, swimming, paddle boarding, and canoeing. You’ll also notice this is also a popular location for many seals – they can’t be missed!
- Torrey Pines Golf Course – You cannot miss this pristine golf course located on top of the cliffs in La Jolla overlooking the Pacific Ocean. This is one of the most iconic golf courses in the country. Even if you are not a golfer, you will appreciate this amazing sight from the air!
- San Diego Bay – Once you land at San Diego International Airport, you will drive past this beautiful bay when you drive towards downtown. You will notice large ships and aircraft carriers – in particular, The USS Midway Museum that are parked on the bay year-round.
- The Hotel Del Coronado – This historic beachfront hotel in Coronado, CA is a National Historic Landmark and has hosted presidents, royalty, and celebrities. You’ll notice this gorgeous hotel by it’s red top that you can see as soon as you fly across San Diego Bay. It’s a spectacular sight to see from the helicopter.
- Cabrillo National Monument – A helicopter flight over Point Loma will take you to the southern tip of the peninsula, which is where this monument along with The Point Loma Light House and Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery resides. If you’ve never seen this before, it’s an overwhelming sight to witness!
You can check out these locations from our helicopter tours – we fly seven days a week and look forward to taking you on an adventure of a lifetime!