Welcome and thank you for your interest in flight training with Corporate Helicopters of San Diego. Our well-trained and dedicated flight instructors are committed to training safe and proficient pilots that will make a positive impact in the aviation community.
Please follow the list below to begin the process. This checklist can also be found on the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's web page, here.
- The First step is to apply to Corporate Helicopters for Flight Training as a foreign student.
- The Foreign Student Application for Flight Training Form along with a short essay describing yourself and your goals while training with us may be completed and returned via any of the following methods:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax: (858) 874-3038
- postal mail: 3753 John J. Montgomery Drive, Ste1, San Diego CA 92123
- Once accepted into the Flight School, Corporate Helicopters will provide you with a Form I-20. This form may be returned via email, fax or regular mail as described above.
- The Form I-20 is a paper record for the Student & Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) database.
- Pay the SEVIS I-901 fee in order to become eligible to apply for an M visa.
- Apply for a visa at any American embassy or consulate prior to departing for the Unites States.
- This site will help with the process.
- Confirm the correct visa has been issued, and the personal information is correct.
- Be sure to arrive in the United States with Passport, visa, SEVIS I-901 fee receipt, proof of financial ability to pay for school costs and living expenses, and I-20 Form.
- All students are responsible for housing accommodations while attending Flight Training at Corporate Helicopters.
- A student must report to Corporate Helicopters within 30 days of entrance into the country. Corporate Helicopters requests contact be made immediately upon entry or if any delay in entering the country is possible.
- A student must maintain status while in the country.
Thank you again for your interest in Flight Training at Corporate Helicopters and we look forward seeing you in San Diego. Please contact us at (858) 505-5650 or by email.