Current Job Openings:
Parts & Records Technician
Responsible for day to day operations of the parts department, including but not limited to maintaining complete inventory and stock levels, ordering parts for the maintenance department, assisting the Director of Maintenance and Chief Inspector to ensure all parts have been added to repair station work orders, and issuing weekly/monthly reports to management and suppliers.
Procure parts by issuing purchase orders to suppliers via internet, email, phone and fax
- Manage overall inventory, and perform monthly cycle counts
- Forecast repair station demand for parts
- Communicate with all personnel in the maintenance and flight departments to ensure all part requirements are met
- Maintain a complete purchase and sales log
- Create and maintain required monthly reports including: open and complete work order logs, engine operating hours, part sales, and inventory value levels
- Coordinate with accounting department to process and code all invoices as required
- Maintain accurate tool tracking, including calibration schedules
- Cultivate a positive and healthy relationship with current suppliers, and seek opportunities with future suppliers where appropriate
- Evaluate price points on all transactions to ensure best value on parts purchased
- Adhere to repair station procedures and maintain compliance with all FARs applicable to company operation
- Perform all company shipping and receiving duties
- Provide quality assurance check on all incoming parts as received, and communicate with supplier when parts do not meet company standards
- Provide management with purchase and inventory reports
Basic understanding of aviation industry and operations
- Minimum educational requirement of associates or vocational degree
- Prefer candidate who has and A & P License
- Computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel programs
- Experience with an inventory database (ERP) system, such as Ebis
Above average organizational skills
- Proactive approach with clear verbal and written communication.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to different department management styles
- Dedicated and hard-working individual
Corporate Helicopters is seeking a full time A&P Mechanic with a minimum of three to five years experience with AS350 B2/B3 and MD500. We are looking for someone with excellent technical skills, a good work ethic and the ability to perform repairs and maintenance in accordance with applicable FAA regulations and Manufacturer‘s instructions.
The company is an authorized FAR Part 145-repair station and an American Eurocopter service center. The majority of work is typically done in a fully appointed maintenance hangar, but there are times when helicopters will be worked on in the field.
Requirements - Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform scheduled aircraft maintenance on all systems
- Flight control
- Troubleshooting systems
- Perform required inspections to ensure airframe structure and powerplant serviceability
Work Experience Requirements
- 3-5 plus years helicopter maintenance experience
- Experience with Eurocopter AS 350 series is a plus. Also helpful to have experience in the following aircraft;
- Eurocopter AS 350 B2 / B3
- MD 500 Series
- Bell 206 Series
- Robinson R22’s & R44’s
- An Inspection Authorization (IA) is preferred.
Factory for preferred for AS350 B2 /B3 and MD500.
Candidate must be able to us a computer, be authorized to work in the US and have a valid A & P license. We prefer work experience in the type of helicopters we maintain.