Work at Corporate Helicopters.
Corporate Helicopters hires team members based on excellence. We pay particular attention to talent, education, character and work ethic. We offer full-time employees paid vacation, medical, dental and a 401(k) matching plan.
To apply for a position, click the apply button at the end of the job listing you are interested in.
Helicopter Flight Instructor, CFII
Corporate Helicopters is looking for a full time flight instructor with Part 61 and Part 141 experience for an established and growing flight school. Candidates for the position should be highly motivated individuals with a passion for teaching and a high level of organizational skills.
We are seeking a versatile flight instructor who loves to teach and has a focus on safety. The right candidate will be a self-starter with a professional attitude and have experience teaching in the Robinson R22 & R44.
This is an entry-level position with future opportunities that could include tour and charter operations. There is an opportunity for growth as the company serves a diverse set of clients for missions including; flight training, charter, tours, utility, film & photo. Our company operates R22, R44, 206BII, 206LIII and AS350B2 helicopters.
Corporate Helicopters offers paid vacation, sick pay, medical, dental and 401(k) matching plan.
Compensation is a combination of ground instruction and flight pay.
- CFI and CFII
- Total flight time 300 hours or more
- No incidents or Accidents
- Excellent references from employers or instructors
- Authorized to work in the US
- Valid Drivers License with no violations
- Favorable background check
- Negative results for FAA drug test
Cover letter, copy of pilot license and resume for consideration.
Flight Coordinator / Receptionist
Our ideal candidate would be someone who loves people, aviation, and a challenge. The duties required for this position include managing the front desk activities in a busy office. If chosen, you would be responsible for performing duties that keep the flights on schedule and the office running efficiently.
Responsibilities would include:
- Answering a multi-line phone system
- Scheduling flights
- Greeting and directing customers in courteous and professional manner
- Coordinating flight arrangements for staff pilots
- Entering flight records into computer database
- Providing administrative assistance
- Ordering office supplies
- Managing office maintenance
- Maintaining organized work environment
- Assisting the management with special projects as needed
Candidate must processes:
- A pleasant and professional demeanor and phone manner
- Great communication skills
- Superb organizational processes
- Cooperative and adaptable temperament
- Prefer Bilingual Spanish
- Proficiently with both Mac and PC computers
- Intermediate level skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Photoshop experience beneficial
- Stable work history in related fields
- Strong work ethic and ability to learn quickly
This job requires professional administrative skills and the ability to provide extraordinary customer service. Candidate must be a flexible, organized dependable team player with the ability to prioritize tasks and work accurately and independently at a fast pace. Analytical skills are mandatory and knowledge of the aviation industry is very beneficial.
Our company has a long record of excellence, is team oriented, professional and business casual. If you would like to be considered for the position, send a cover letter with your resume.
Pay dependent on relative experience.
Full time position with benefits.
Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Email Resume and cover letter.
Starting pay is $12-$17 per hour depending on relevant experience and qualifications.
Benefits package includes, medical, dental, 401K and paid holidays and vacation.
Parts & Records Technician
Responsible for day to day operations of the parts department, including but not limited to maintaining complete inventory and stock levels, ordering parts for the maintenance department, assisting the Director of Maintenance and Chief Inspector to ensure all parts have been added to repair station work orders, and issuing weekly/monthly reports to management and suppliers.
- Procure parts by issuing purchase orders to suppliers via internet, email, phone and fax
- Manage overall inventory, and perform monthly cycle counts
- Forecast repair station demand for parts
- Communicate with all personnel in the maintenance and flight departments to ensure all part requirements are met
- Maintain a complete purchase and sales log
- Create and maintain required monthly reports including: open and complete work order logs, engine operating hours, part sales, and inventory value levels
- Coordinate with accounting department to process and code all invoices as required
- Maintain accurate tool tracking, including calibration schedules
- Cultivate a positive and healthy relationship with current suppliers, and seek opportunities with future suppliers where appropriate
- Evaluate price points on all transactions to ensure best value on parts purchased
- Adhere to repair station procedures and maintain compliance with all FARs applicable to company operation
- Perform all company shipping and receiving duties
- Provide quality assurance check on all incoming parts as received, and communicate with supplier when parts do not meet company standards
- Provide management with purchase and inventory reports
- Basic understanding of aviation industry and operations
- Minimum educational requirement of associates or vocational degree
- Prefer candidate who has and A & P License
- Computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel programs
- Experience with an inventory database (ERP) system, such as Ebis
- Above average organizational skills
- Proactive approach with clear verbal and written communication.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to different department management styles
- Dedicated and hard-working individual
Corporate Helicopters is seeking a full time A&P Mechanic with a minimum of three to five years experience with AS350 B2/B3 and MD500. We are looking for someone with excellent technical skills, a good work ethic and the ability to perform repairs and maintenance in accordance with applicable FAA regulations and Manufacturer‘s instructions.
The company is an authorized FAR Part 145-repair station and an American Eurocopter service center. The majority of work is typically done in a fully appointed maintenance hangar, but there are times when helicopters will be worked on in the field.
Requirements – Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform scheduled aircraft maintenance on all systems
- Flight control
- Troubleshooting systems
- Perform required inspections to ensure airframe structure and powerplant serviceability
Work Experience Requirements
- 3-5 plus years helicopter maintenance experience
- Experience with Eurocopter AS 350 series is a plus. Also helpful to have experience in the following aircraft;
- Eurocopter AS 350 B2 / B3
- MD 500 Series
- Bell 206 Series
- Robinson R22’s & R44’s
- An Inspection Authorization (IA) is preferred.
- Factory for preferred for AS350 B2 /B3 and MD500.
Candidate must be able to use a computer, be authorized to work in the US and have a valid A & P license. We prefer work experience in the type of helicopters we maintain.