Work at Corporate Helicopters.
Corporate Helicopters hires team members based on excellence. We pay particular attention to talent, education, character and work ethic. We offer full-time employees paid vacation, medical, dental and a 401(k) matching plan.
To apply for a position, click the apply button at the end of the job listing you are interested in.
Helicopter Flight Instructor, CFII
Corporate Helicopters is looking for a full time flight instructor with Part 61 and Part 141 experience for an established and growing flight school. Candidates for the position should be highly motivated individuals with a passion for teaching and a high level of organizational skills.
We are seeking a versatile flight instructor who loves to teach and has a focus on safety. The right candidate will be a self-starter with a professional attitude and have experience teaching in the Robinson R22 & R44.
This is an entry-level position with future opportunities that could include tour and charter operations. There is an opportunity for growth as the company serves a diverse set of clients for missions including; flight training, charter, tours, utility, film & photo. Our company operates R22, R44, 206BII, 206LIII and AS350B2 helicopters.
Corporate Helicopters offers paid vacation, sick pay, medical, dental and 401(k) matching plan.
Compensation is a combination of ground instruction and flight pay.
- CFI and CFII
- Total flight time 400 hours or more
- No incidents or Accidents
- Excellent references from Employers or Instructors
- Authorized to work in the US
- Valid Drivers License with no violations
- Favorable background check
- Negative results for FAA drug test
- Current Medical
Cover letter, Resume, Copy of Pilot License, and Copy of Medical Certificate for consideration.
Parts & Records Technician
Responsible for day to day operations of the parts department, including but not limited to maintaining complete inventory and stock levels, ordering parts for the maintenance department, assisting the Director of Maintenance and Chief Inspector to ensure all parts have been added to repair station work orders, and issuing weekly/monthly reports to management and suppliers.
- Procure parts by issuing purchase orders to suppliers via internet, email, phone and fax
- Manage overall inventory, and perform monthly cycle counts
- Forecast repair station demand for parts
- Communicate with all personnel in the maintenance and flight departments to ensure all part requirements are met
- Maintain a complete purchase and sales log
- Create and maintain required monthly reports including: open and complete work order logs, engine operating hours, part sales, and inventory value levels
- Coordinate with accounting department to process and code all invoices as required
- Maintain accurate tool tracking, including calibration schedules
- Cultivate a positive and healthy relationship with current suppliers, and seek opportunities with future suppliers where appropriate
- Evaluate price points on all transactions to ensure best value on parts purchased
- Adhere to repair station procedures and maintain compliance with all FARs applicable to company operation
- Perform all company shipping and receiving duties
- Provide quality assurance check on all incoming parts as received, and communicate with supplier when parts do not meet company standards
- Provide management with purchase and inventory reports
- Basic understanding of aviation industry and operations
- Minimum educational requirement of associates or vocational degree
- Prefer candidate who has and A & P License
- Computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel programs
- Experience with an inventory database (ERP) system, such as Ebis
- Above average organizational skills
- Proactive approach with clear verbal and written communication.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to different department management styles
- Dedicated and hard-working individual