Work at Corporate Helicopters.
Corporate Helicopters hires team members based on excellence. We pay particular attention to talent, education, character and work ethic. We offer full-time employees paid vacation, medical, dental and a 401(k) matching plan.
To apply for a position, click the apply button at the end of the job listing you are interested in.
Helicopter Flight Instructor, CFII
Corporate Helicopters is looking for a full time flight instructor with Part 61 and Part 141 experience for an established and growing flight school. Candidates for the position should be highly motivated individuals with a passion for teaching and a high level of organizational skills.
We are seeking a versatile flight instructor who loves to teach and has a focus on safety. The right candidate will be a self-starter with a professional attitude and have experience teaching in the Robinson R22 & R44.
This is an entry-level position with future opportunities that could include tour and charter operations. There is an opportunity for growth as the company serves a diverse set of clients for missions including; flight training, charter, tours, utility, film & photo. Our company operates R22, R44, 206BII, 206LIII and AS350B2 helicopters.
Corporate Helicopters offers paid vacation, sick pay, medical, dental and 401(k) matching plan.
Compensation is a combination of ground instruction and flight pay.
- CFI and CFII
- Total flight time 300 hours or more
- No incidents or Accidents
- Excellent references from employers or instructors
- Authorized to work in the US
- Valid Drivers License with no violations
- Favorable background check
- Negative results for FAA drug test
Cover letter, copy of pilot license and resume for consideration.
Corporate Helicopters is seeking a full time A&P Mechanic with a minimum of three to five years experience with AS350 B2/B3 and MD500. We are looking for someone with excellent technical skills, a good work ethic and the ability to perform repairs and maintenance in accordance with applicable FAA regulations and Manufacturer‘s instructions.
The company is an authorized FAR Part 145-repair station and an American Eurocopter service center. The majority of work is typically done in a fully appointed maintenance hangar, but there are times when helicopters will be worked on in the field.
Requirements – Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform scheduled aircraft maintenance on all systems
- Flight control
- Troubleshooting systems
- Perform required inspections to ensure airframe structure and powerplant serviceability
Work Experience Requirements
- 3-5 plus years helicopter maintenance experience
- Experience with Eurocopter AS 350 series is a plus. Also helpful to have experience in the following aircraft;
- Eurocopter AS 350 B2 / B3
- MD 500 Series
- Bell 206 Series
- Robinson R22’s & R44’s
- An Inspection Authorization (IA) is preferred.
- Factory for preferred for AS350 B2 /B3 and MD500.
Candidate must be able to use a computer, be authorized to work in the US and have a valid A & P license. We prefer work experience in the type of helicopters we maintain.