Work at Corporate Helicopters.
Corporate Helicopters hires team members based on excellence. We pay particular attention to talent, education, character and work ethic. We offer full-time employees paid vacation, medical, dental and a 401(k) matching plan.
To apply for a position, click the apply button at the end of the job listing you are interested in.
Helicopter Flight Instructor, CFII
Corporate Helicopters is looking for a full time flight instructor with Part 61 and Part 141 experience for an established and growing flight school. Candidates for the position should be highly motivated individuals with a passion for teaching and a high level of organizational skills.
We are seeking a versatile flight instructor who loves to teach and has a focus on safety. The right candidate will be a self-starter with a professional attitude and have experience teaching in the Robinson R22 & R44.
This is an entry-level position with future opportunities that could include tour and charter operations. There is an opportunity for growth as the company serves a diverse set of clients for missions including; flight training, charter, tours, utility, film & photo. Our company operates R22, R44, 206BII, 206LIII and AS350B2 helicopters.
Corporate Helicopters offers paid vacation, sick pay, medical, dental and 401(k) matching plan.
Compensation is a combination of ground instruction and flight pay.
- CFI and CFII
- Total flight time 300 hours or more
- No incidents or Accidents
- Excellent references from employers or instructors
- Authorized to work in the US
- Valid Drivers License with no violations
- Favorable background check
- Negative results for FAA drug test
Cover letter, copy of pilot license and resume for consideration.
Parts & Records Technician
Responsible for day to day operations of the parts department, including but not limited to maintaining complete inventory and stock levels, ordering parts for the maintenance department, assisting the Director of Maintenance and Chief Inspector to ensure all parts have been added to repair station work orders, and issuing weekly/monthly reports to management and suppliers.
- Procure parts by issuing purchase orders to suppliers via internet, email, phone and fax
- Manage overall inventory, and perform monthly cycle counts
- Forecast repair station demand for parts
- Communicate with all personnel in the maintenance and flight departments to ensure all part requirements are met
- Maintain a complete purchase and sales log
- Create and maintain required monthly reports including: open and complete work order logs, engine operating hours, part sales, and inventory value levels
- Coordinate with accounting department to process and code all invoices as required
- Maintain accurate tool tracking, including calibration schedules
- Cultivate a positive and healthy relationship with current suppliers, and seek opportunities with future suppliers where appropriate
- Evaluate price points on all transactions to ensure best value on parts purchased
- Adhere to repair station procedures and maintain compliance with all FARs applicable to company operation
- Perform all company shipping and receiving duties
- Provide quality assurance check on all incoming parts as received, and communicate with supplier when parts do not meet company standards
- Provide management with purchase and inventory reports
- Basic understanding of aviation industry and operations
- Minimum educational requirement of associates or vocational degree
- Prefer candidate who has and A & P License
- Computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel programs
- Experience with an inventory database (ERP) system, such as Ebis
- Above average organizational skills
- Proactive approach with clear verbal and written communication.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to different department management styles
- Dedicated and hard-working individual
Sales / Customer Service
San Diego’s premier tour company is offering an exciting part-time opportunity for a highly motivated, creative and energetic individual to assist in our marketing and promotions efforts as well as provide weekend office, sales and flight bookings. Our ideal candidate will be someone who loves working with people, aviation, and a challenge.
The duties required for this position include customer service, sales and product promotion during the week & weekend.
Responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Greeting and directing customers in courteous and professional manner
- Assisting with various marketing promotions and events
- Additional duties include answering phones, selling flights and assisting in addition projects – driving required
In addition, you must be a self-starter who can work well independently to propel our marketing, promotions and sales efforts including:
- Distribute promotional materials
- Excellent sales ability with friendly personality
- Experience working within the MAC computer
- Intermediate level skills in Excel, Word and FileMaker
This position requires providing extraordinary customer service. Candidate must be a flexible, organized, dependable team player with a great work ethic. Applicants should have experience in customer service, clean driving record, bilingual preferred. Knowledge and experience in the aviation field is beneficial.
The schedule includes weekends as well as weekdays. Could potentially turn into full-time position.
Candidates must pass a thorough background check.
Job is available immediately.
Starting pay is $12-$15 per hour depending on relevant experience and qualifications.
Email a cover letter explaining why you are a great fit for the position along with your resume.
Van Driver / Vehicle Detailer
San Diego’s premier tour company is offering a part-time opportunity for a safe, friendly driver and vehicle detailer to drive and maintain vehicle to a high standard.
Passenger Van Driver Job Duties:
- Take calls from coordinator to transport up to 6 passengers
- Ensure arrival at the place of pickup in a time efficient manner
- Assist passengers in safely entering and exiting the van – help passengers by providing physical support
- Plan the route with the least amount of traffic and time
- Safely drive van to the destination by following traffic rules and regulations
- Check the van periodically to make sure that all is in good working order
- Perform general checks and track scheduled maintenance on the van
- Detail van, vehicles, golf carts and assist in facility maintenance as needed
Candidate must have a current California driver’s license and safe and clean driving record and must pass a thorough background check.
Job is available immediately.
The schedule includes weekends as well as weekdays.
Pay is $15 per hour depending on relevant experience and qualifications.
If you would like to be considered for the position, send a cover letter explaining why you are a great fit for the position along with your resume.